Early-bird class registration 2017/18 will only allow the current students who are attending Spanish course 2016/17 in La Sociedad Hispanica de Hong Kong.
Original course fee
Level 2 to 5: HK$2,800
Early-bird course fee
Level 2 to 5: HK$2,500
Early-bird Registration date starts now until 30th May 2017
Classes arrangement and maximum number of registration per class
Level 2 (Tuesdays): (Max. students: 25)
Level 3 (Tuesdays): (Max. students: 25)
Level 4 (Mondays): (Max. students: 25)
Level 5 (Thursdays): (Max. students: 25)
Conversational (Mondays): (Max. students: 12)
Text book (TBC)
1. Only for current students who are studying Spanish in La Sociedad Hispanica de Hong Kong.
2. Current students who move and apply from current level to next level will be the first priority.
3. For Conversational Level, only allow the current students who already have taken at least 300 hours Spanish courses and completed level 1 – 5. For who may not meet the requirement, will have the class teacher and committee’s teacher adviser to evaluation and decide according to your level of Spanish.
4. The registration is valid under the payment must pay and send the payment slip to email@example.com before RSVP (31th May 2017). Any late payment and late sending out the payment slip to us, your registration will not be able to enjoy the early-bird course fee. And, you MUST make the payment for the difference asap.
5. Fees are non-refundable.
6. Fees and seats on course are non-transferable.
Please register online here. You will receive a confirmation letter after your online registration. Please make payment accordingly and reminded that you have to send the payment slip to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
1. You must fill in your email address and phone number on the confirmation letter.
2. Make payment in the amount either: -
a. By Cheque: payable to LA SOCIEDAD HISPANICA DE HONG KONG. Please make sure the confirmation letter MUST be attached together with your cheque and send to GPO Box 11751 Hong Kong. Please send email to us to let us know when you already send out the cheque.
b. By bank transfer: payment to our HSBC account number 002-329498-001, account name “La sociedad Hispanica de Hong Kong”. Please make sure you MUST send a copy of bank-in-slip and write down your email address and phone number on it, and email to email@example.com.