- The priority will be given to existing students wishing to move to a higher class apply for level 2 to 5 on the first 2 weeks of enrollment, after which date, the repeat and students new to the Sociedad will be on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- For the level of “Conversational Spanish”, where the students entitle to enroll who needs to having taken at least 300 hours spanish courses and completed level 1 – 5.
- Once your application is accepted, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email and student should attend the course as scheduled.
- Except in the event of a course being full or cancelled, course and membership fees are not refundable.
- Class schedule is subject to change or may be cancelled in case of inclement weather with prior notice from the Society or teachers and supplementary class will be provided later.
- Fees and seats on course are non-transferable.The Society reserves the right to cancel a course in case of insufficient enrollment.
- Members should be aged over 18 or above.
Please read the above policy before you make a registration, and click here to register.